We take your privacy seriously.
- This policy also covers our site treatment of any personally identifiable information that our business partners share with us or that we may collect on a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that our site does not own or control, or to people that our site does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Our site collects personally identifiable information when you register for your account, or when you submit an order.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, mailing address, telephone, and credit card information. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookies information and the page you requested.
- We uses information for three general purposes: ?To customize the content you see.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
- To contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- •We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- We gives you the ability to edit your Account Information and preferences at any time after logging in, including whether you want us to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your account by email us, verifying your password and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas We uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
All sales on final unless defective.
Damaged: If the product is damaged, the customer must file a claim within 48 hours of receipt of the shipment. An image of the damage is required to be sent to us. A credit will be applied as long as the product has not been abused.
Misuse: Please note: You will receive together with the product written instructions on how to use the product/products. Failure to read and follow the instructions is the sole responsibility of the buyer of the product. We are not responsible for the misuse of the product or failure to use the product properly.
Shipping: If the purchaser provided an unverified or incomplete address, it is the sole responsibility of the buyer for the non-delivery of the product to the address. In order for the buyer to get the product, the buy will have to pay $4.95 shipping fee or greater depending on the service level.
- Tobacco sales to minors in Wisconsin state are illegal and prohibited.
- Warning for California residents regarding Proposition 65: product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- New York State: Article 13-F of the NYS Public Health Law prohibits the sale of tobacco products to minors (under the age of 18). Amendments to ATUPA have clarified and expanded the definition of tobacco products, which include cigarettes, loose cigarettes, cigars, bidis, gutka, chewing tobacco, powdered tobacco, nicotine water, herbal cigarettes, shisha, smoking paraphernalia and e-cigarettes and similar devices. Penalties for illegal sales to minors include fines, loss of license to sell lottery tickets and loss of license to sell tobacco products. Every licensed tobacco retailer is assessed annually for compliance with this law. The minimum legal sale age (MLSA) for tobacco products and electronic cigarettes in New York City and Albany, Cattaragus, Chautauqua, Cortland, Onondaga, Orange, Schenectady, Suffolk, Sullivan and Tompkins counties is 21. The minimum legal sale age in Nassau County is 19.
Warranty: The Battery has a warranty of up till 90 days. However, tanks, coils, automizers, clearmisers , chargers, all glass parts, or other Vaporizer accessories are not covered under a warranty.